Let’s get this out of the way: I am a stay-at-home mom of a toddler. I NEED ME SOME SELF-CARE, PRONTO.
Self-care isn’t just about making sure you are hydrated, it is about making sure your mind, body, and spirit are ready to cope with whatever the world throws at you. These days, where you are constantly being pulled in different directions, you NEED to be able to refill your cup.
And re-filling your cup should not have to be a burden on your pocket.
1. Get the ultimate guide to freeing up your mind space and decluttering your life.
Get it from Amazon for $9.69.
2. A box of bath bombs that’s basically a DIY relaxation kit.
Get it from Amazon for $10.50.
3. Achieve peace and productivity with this structured, positive journal.
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
4. How about a cream-scented kitty squishy in case you just need to give stress that strong squeeze of defiance?
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in 2 varieties).
5. A massaging pillow for your neck, your back.
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
6. Destress from those long days (or weeks!) when you just can’t seem to get a break.
Get it from Amazon for $9.18.
7. Make sure you stay hydrated without boring your taste buds.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
8. These adorable air purifiers bring freshness to your home – without using a single chemical.
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
9. This geometric coloring book to give your brain the chance to unwind.
Get it from Amazon for $2.28.
10. A pampering face mask that’ll force you to rest on the couch while winding down after a long day.
Get it from Amazon for $14.90.
11. Keep your hands busy with glow-in-the-dark putty that will help your mind stop racing.
Get it from Amazon for $14.74.
12. Don’t forget a cute dino tea strainer that’ll fit in a mug or pitcher – and is adorable AF!
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
13. Sarcasm will get us through with this snarky coloring book.
Get it from Amazon for $6.49.