Let’s face it, bunnies are quite underrated. There is so much talk about how great cats and dogs are (let’s face it they are pretty great) but there are other kinds of pets!
Ever since I was young, I wanted a pet rabbit, but my parents never agreed.
1. They love to cuddle.
I mean look at them! They are cuddling! They are cute!
2. They plot world domination.
These cute buns are putting their heads together to brainstorm.
For what you may ask? I’m not sure, maybe world domination?
3. They have Netflix & chill companions.
Yes, we all love watching Netflix alone, but it’s not as fun as watching it with your fluffy friend.
4. Sometimes they steal from babies.
Not all bunnies are nice.
5. They love to eat.
I relate to this on a personal level. The only difference is bunnies like to munch on greens, not pizza.
6. They care about personal hygiene.
All bunnies know that you never leave without wiping.
7. They like to take breaks.
Sometimes instead of hopping around and eating greens, you just want to lie down and do nothing.
8. And they like to be pampered.
Bunnies are basically just furry babies.
9. They fight with their friends (which is totally okay!!).
Most bunnies are cordial until you take their food.
10. This bunny is all about taking care of her look.
Bunnies don’t just look this cute without work. It takes effort!
11. Some bunnies just love hanging out with their kitty friends!
For the most part, bunnies can live among other animals. They don’t discriminate.
12. And don’t forget, bun-buns love a good massage.
Bunnies love to be petted and rubbed. It brings them joy and happiness.
13. They have to work (really? really).
All those hours they put in the office, just so they can buy those carrots.
14. And after work (?!), bunnies love to exercise.
Bunnies are quite active animals and love rolling around.
15. They’re talented…
You haven’t lived until you’ve heard the sound of those little paws hitting the piano keys.
16. …and always well-dressed.
The best-dressed animals? Bunnies. It’s a fact.
17. You might catch bunnies at amusement parks…
The tea-cups is not a favorite, but it’s still fun to ride.
18. …or competing at the Bunny Olympics.
Yes, bunnies are quite athletic.
19. They love fruits.
This bunny is eating a raspberry, but those red marks could easily be the blood of their enemies.
20. AND they love humans.
DREAM COME TRUEEEE