White wedding dresses are the stuff of nightmares for those of us who aren’t interested in a traditional wedding. Whether it’s the expectations that come with donning white tulle or the way it doesn’t quite fit our larger-than-life personalities, white wedding dresses just aren’t for everyone.
And if you’re getting married in October it’s the perfect excuse to have an all-out Halloween-themed wedding!
1. The most sophisticated couple!
2. Tulle has never looked this good.
3. Black and purple are perfect for a Halloween wedding.
4. A vintage-inspired dress that would make Morticia Addams proud.
5. Get a dress that compliments your body art.
6. There’s nothing better than a clean, black silhouette.
7. A beautiful train for a beautiful bride.
8. Black and red were made for each other.
9. Why not change it up with elegant gray?
10. Colorful hair against a black dress is all you need to stand out.
11. The cane totally completes this look.
12. Total Kat Von D vibes!
13. Black wedding dress, black tux, black macarons? Say. No. More.
Would you wear a black wedding dress?