1. We all know that “inshallah” really means no.
2. Lotas ain’t got nothing on these babies.
3. Poor guy.
4. “Muslim People Time” is definitely a thing.
5. Pre-med struggles.
6. Seems plausible.
7. “We’re living in 2017 whereas this guy is in 2097. Perpetual wudu, never have to break salaah again.”
8. Time to bust out the Hand of Fatima necklaces and blue-eye bracelets.
9. Ball is life?
11. Bonus points if you’re pre-med
12. Sisters, imagine you are like lollipop. Would you eat it uncovered?
13. We’ve been busted.
14. Babas have an uncanny way of walking in the room at exactly the wrong time.
15. The realest thing I’ve ever seen.
16. Don’t play yourself.
17. We all know this guy.
18. Who’s his henna artist?
19. It’s the sunnah, guys.
20. Y’all need to give us more credit, this has been a thing since flip phones first came out.
I was 11 years old when my mom signed me up for WW. This is what happened.
Sophie Le Ray, Founder of the Global Women in Leadership Economic Forum, wants you to find a balance in the everyday hustle
Women don't need to keep jumping through hoops to prove their worth
10-year-old me, don't you dare shave your arms