Let’s face it: hiring a makeup artist isn’t for everyone.
For some people, it’s the cherry on top of a perfect wedding. They have no problem spending money on hiring out the best makeup artist to make them look flawless for their big day.
But for people like me, it’s a lot more difficult. Firstly, I would never trust someone with my face. Secondly, having a small wedding budget makes it impossible to spend a lot of money on it. There are other options, though, and DIY is definitely at the top of my list. So here are a few makeup looks you can totally rock on your big day.
1. For the perfect vampy bride.
2. Sweet and fresh.
3. Millennial brides will love this look.
4. Elegant and summery.
5. For that oh-so-dramatic look.
6. Matte makeup all day, every day.
7. For the fresh-faced, no-fuss bride.
8. Those eyes are ICONIC.
9. A traditional, jaw-dropping look.
10. Elegant makeup for a sunny day.
11. You’ll look like you’re decked in gold.
12. For brides looking to turn heads with this smokey eye look.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.