Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. For feminists, this Hallmark consumerist holiday is often problematic at best. If you want to bring the romance with your feminist partner, the tired old chocolate and flowers routine just won’t do.
You’ll have to think outside the box to get them a Valentine or Galentine’s Day gift that reflects who they are and what they believe.
1. This excellent feminist activity book will keep you going.
This book promises laughs and fun for all. There are puzzles, games, and even paper dolls that your favorite feminist can dress however they want.
Get it from Amazon for $8.23.
2. Throw it back to Hogwarts and some feminist shenanigans with this mug.
For the feminist who loves Harry Potter, coffee, and dismantling oppressive systems.
Get it from Amazon for $15.89.
3. This important memo in the form of a t-shirt.
So your favorite feminist can let the world know that she gives zero fucks about hurting men’s feelings.
Get it from Amazon for $18.95.
4.A Buffy the Vampire Slayer coloring book filled with memorable scenes from the show.
An essential for any feminist’s backpack, purse, or ironic tote bag.
Get it from Amazon for $10.19.
5. These dope sparkly pens will have you keeping track of what’s going on in the world.
For writing in your #feminist journal.
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
6. The ultimate primer for every new feminist, “We Should All Be Feminists,” will give you hope and strength.
All feminists need to be educated about what it means to be a feminist. This book is a great start. It’s short, clearly written, and highly informative.
Get it from Amazon for $6.39.
7. A feminist beanie? Sign me right up!
For the hipster feminist in your life. Or the ones who live in cold climates.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
8. Keep things adorable and off to a good start with these books.
They’re filled with toddler-friendly tales of fearless female artists, leaders, and activists.
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
9. A box filled with little treasures and trinkets related to everyone’s favorite brainy witch, Hermione Granger.
It comes with a love potion, yule ball snowflake ornament, timetable, owl exam paper, Yule Ball poster, signed photo of Gilderoy Lockhart, and Hogwarts express tickets.
Get it from Amazon for $37.50.
10. Let the world know that a woman’s place is in the resistance.
A loving tribute to Carrie Fisher, aka Princess Leia, who taught feminists everywhere that their place is fighting the dark side.
Get it from Amazon for $9.50.
11. Keep things sorted and ready to go with this tote bag.
To carry all the feminist theory books your favorite feminist is reading.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
12. And decorate your tote bag with the powerful message, “White Silence is Violence.”
Real feminism is intersectional. Your favorite feminist can put this on her favorite jacket, tote bag, or backpack to show she supports true equality.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
13. This hilarious book for your friend’s new baby.
Or, you know, just your friend. We were all babies once, right?
Get it from Amazon for $10.94.
14. A game of Clue for playing through the darkest episode of The Golden Girls ever.
Just kidding! In this game you’re trying to figure out who ate the last slice of cheesecake — no one gets murdered.
Get it from Amazon for $36.93.
15. Make sure you’re slaying with this simple yet powerful cuff bracelet.
This classy AF bracelet is the perfect accessory for your favorite feminist. Goes with any protest outfit they put together.
Get it from Amazon for $18.00.
So, if you’re struggling to find the perfect Valentine’s or Galentine’s gift for the feminist in your life, look no further. One of these amazing feminist gifts will put a smile on their face and let them know how much you love them.