What are the first couple of words that come to your head when you hear his name? For me, it’s stupid, racist, and downright ignorant. I simply don’t understand those who support Trump, I mean have you heard some of the things he has said? From tweets, to comments made during interviews, to what he has said on national television, Trump has quite the reputation of saying some mildly inappropriate things.
Here’s a look at just a few of those comments:
1. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Did Trump really just…? Someone please tell me how it’s okay to say something like that about your own DAUGHTER.
2. “She was disgusting,” Trump said about a former lawyer, “She was attempting to breast feed — to pump in the middle of a deposition, in a deposition room with five lawyers and was not excusing herself.”
There’s actually nothing disgusting about a woman trying to feed her baby, Trump. It’s called life.
3. “While Bette Midler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.”
What does that even mean? Good lord.
4. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people who have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re bringing rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
Really, Trump, really!? He just stereotyped an entire nation of people. Absolutely atrocious.
5. About Carly Fiorina: “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?”
Classy, Trump. I wonder how many women you’ve insulted so far. What kind of man thinks it’s okay to insult women 24/7?
6. About Megan Kelly: “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her… wherever.”
Out of her “wherever???” Are you serious? He did not just say Megyn Kelly was on her period as a defense mechanism.
7. “I didn’t suggest a database – a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America.”
Oh and Muslim IDs? What else, Trump? Please explain on how you plan on “watching” and banning the third largest religion in the world.
8. “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”
This was probably one of the stupidest things said by Trump, and on top of that, to then-President Obama.
9. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
Oh, there he goes again insulting women like it’s nothing. That’s classy, Trump.
10. “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] writes, as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
A “beautiful piece of ass?” Ugh, Trump, what even are you. Disgusting.
11. “.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
I have no comment.
12. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”
You wanna know what a fraud is? Your existence.