This is one woman whose perfectly simple turban style will inspire you.
Sagal, known as Sagaleeyaa on Instagram and Tumblr, is your new favorite turban icon. Somali by origin, she’s based out of the UK and inspires her followers daily with amazing turban styles and simply elegant outfits. If you’re looking for the perfect new look, here are 29 moments you can inspire yourself this weekend.
1. An absolutely stunning wrap
2. Turban goals
3. This is everything
6. *unconsciously slays*
7. The best
8. Her outfit and hijab = BEAUTY
9. Her family is everything
• thank you to everyone for all the beautiful dua's, wishes and good vibes Thank you to @rxmiee for being my photographer and capturing beautiful moments Thank you to @aisha.alasso for doing my make up on my special day. Thank you for all those that made it possible for me. And last but not least I thank the Al-Mighty for blessing me with a kind and caring husband I can share the rest of my life with by His will. #getintoformationladies
12. Simply perfect
• back to basics, back to when I enjoyed wrapping scarves in different ways, back to when time was on my side and I had plenty of it. Back to when I would think of new and creative ways to wrap it up. Back to when I would get inspiration from cultural women, the ones who always seem to amaze me with the wraps, the ones from way back in the 60s to the ones right now, you know which ones I'm talking about right? The ones that make you say well damn that's beautiful without realising, see that's the beautiful thing about culture, you take some from each and then you try to work with all of them and create something for you. But anyway, I'm back. Back to basics.
13. Turban goals
View this post on Instagram
RAMADAN MUBARAK! Hope you're all well and fasting is going with ease. Wherever you are you'll be in my prayers ?? – as for me, I'm just over here, still pregnant and pretty much overdue ??♀️ But anyway how gorgeous are the sleeves on this beautiful abaya from @nalimaboutique its from their new collection – perfect and just in time for Ramadan! And I'll probably wear it for Eid an all! Hope you're making the most of this blessed month and please keep us in your prayers ❤️ #40weeks
14. Decoration perfection
15. Can I hear an “on fleek!”?
• Inspired by my late grandmother • A remarkable woman that has witnessed remarkable events. She was my source of inspiration to go back to my roots, and pushed me at a time when I was just a mere clueless Somali kid–unable to pinpoint the location of Somalia on a world map. She was my living encyclopaedia of anything pertaining to Somalia, whether it be names, locations or historical events. Born in 1934 in Burco (Burao), she was part of the early Somali women activists that campaigned for Somalia’s independence through poetry. Turning to business in the post-independence period; she discontinued her business activities after the country was plunged into civil war. It was from there on that she never ceased praying for Somalis and Somalia and the return to stability for the sake of the future Somali generations to come. It's so beautiful that she got to live such a beautiful life. God is so good. Alhamdulilah. And I hope you get to rest in peace. By Allah's will.
16. Culturally woke
• that face you make when your website is finally coming together – and you know what that means? Tutorials! I will be blogging on my website too! I'm really looking forward to this and I'll do my very best to be consistent with it! I will also be posting details of my outfit and where you can get them! So be sure to subscribe to my website to be notified. Ofcourse I thank my brother Mohammed Shire for literally helping me with everything! You can find the link in my bio. I pray you're all well, and I do seriously thank you all for your patience, especially with the tutorials to my head wraps! They're really coming, I'm working on them! ? #headwrap
17. Turban cutie
18. It takes skills to wrap like that
19. THIS design, though
21. When you find a hijab that matches your outfit
25. Henna and updo = amazing
27. Makeup goals
28. Eyebrows on point