If you’ve seen House of Cards, you know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, you must have heard of Claire’s praises. Claire Underwood is a powerhouse of confidence, ambition, and infinite #swag. While we’re waiting for House of Cards’ season 4, let’s take a moment to remember why we fell in love with the show in the first place.
[bctt tweet=”You know what I’m talking about” username=”wearethetempest”]
1. She tells it like it is.
Even when she’s just referring to Frank’s bow tie.
2. She’s not afraid of making impulsive decisions.
She knows her worth, and doesn’t want to stick around where she’s not respected.
3. She doesn’t let little things affect her.
Not even when the media is out to get her.
4. She knows how to charm an audience.
Even more than Frank, who cannot win the election without her.
5. She’s the backbone of the President.
Her relentless support and motivation are what keep Frank going.
6. She’s firm about what she wants (or doesn’t want).
She stands up to her husband- so what if he’s the President?
7. She’s not afraid to put Frank in his place.
A much-needed reality check for ungrateful Frank.